RSS Feed

All Good Things…

Over time, however, my son has grown, and seventeen syllables aren’t enough to describe the man he is becoming.

After much thought and discussion, we’ve decided that it’s time to set the Dude free.

I cannot tell you how much your support and laughter have brought  to me. Writing for you has been the bomb. I hope that you’ll join my alter ego at the Mobyjoe Cafe.

Like the Von Trapp kids

The Dude and I wave goodbye

And walk up the stairs

Much love and thanks,

Jeannine Bergers Everett a.k.a. Momaiku

About these ads

About Jeannine Bergers Everett

Writer, musician and Red Sox fan. Escaped prisoner of corporate life finding new my new purpose mid life, starting with happily blogging essays and poetry at Mobyjoecafe and Momaiku. Known for humorous but philosophical take on parenting and life's other absurdities. Lover of french food and african dance. Just finished first novel and hoping for the best.

13 responses »

1. I have so enjoyed your daily dose of motherhood and humor, with a dash of snark. Good luck to the Dude, and I can’t wait to see how you will use your creative talents next!

2. Wishing you well in your next big writing adventure!!!

3. Goodbye, Momaiku. This is how I first found you and I’ve enjoyed them all. Looking forward to blog posts though.

4. I’m so sad that I was a late comer to the party. So enjoy your irreverence and sarcasm. Where is the FB equivalent of hulu? Want to see all the seasons!

All the best, Lauren

Lauren J. Essex ToMarket Consulting Target. Brand. Strategy. Impact. Lauren@tomarketconsulting.com 760 521 5900

From: Momaiku Reply-To: Momaiku Date: Monday, April 7, 2014 6:05 AM To: Lauren Essex Subject: [New post] All Good ThingsŠ

WordPress.com Jeannine Bergers Everett posted: “Five years ago, I began posting Momaiku on Facebook. The Dude was twelve. What started as the desperate cry of a woman suffering from post-career stress syndrome became the daily chronicle of our lives together. Over time, however, my son has grown, an”

5. I enjoyed it too! Good luck with your new writing adventures.

6. i’m so freaking sad!! i love you and the dude! but i get it! and you know i’ll read anything you write – you’re funny and brilliant!

7. Oh, I’ve enjoyed Momiaku! Wishing you the best on your new writing adventures :)